100+ LIKELY JAMB BIOLOGY QUESTIONS 2021/2022
Now today we will be looking at: Jamb Biology Questions & Answer 2021/2022. Many Jamb candidates who put Biology as their aspiring course is asking for jamb Biology past question and answer. What will Jamb set in Biology for 2021 UTME and what are the top hot likely questions to come out in Jamb 2021 Biology? We know that any candidate who wants to score high in his/her jamb most make use of Biology questions. However, most of you have been calling me asking me to provide you with Biology past question or likely questions to come out on the jamb day. Some are even asking how important is likely Biology questions. So I have complied more than 400 likely jamb Biology Questions 2021/2022.
100+ LIKELY JAMB BIOLOGY QUESTIONS
1. Milk can be pasturized by?
A. The addition of common salt
B. boiling for one hour
C. heating to 75⁰C for 20 minutes
D. the addition of vinegar
2. All living cells require water because?
A. is a medium for all metabolic reactions
B. is a medium that neutralize acids in cells
C. is the main source of energy for the cells
D. prevents the developments of diseases in cells
3. A characteristic that can possibly be shared by both living and non living organism is
C. increase in biomass
D. increase in size
4. viruses are regarded as non-living because they?
A. can neither reproduce asexually nor sexually
B. Cannot survive in their respective environments.
C. do not possess characteristics to the next
D. can neither respire nor excrete
5. When a virus is placed in a non-living medium it
A. becomes dehydrated
B. forms spores
C. forms flagella
D. becomes crystallized
6. The smallest living organisms which share the characteristics of both the living and non-living matter are
7. Which of the following does a virus have in common with animal cells?
8. The ability of a living organism to detect and respond to changes in the environment is referred to as?
9. In which of the following tissues do the cells have the ability to divide?
10. All living organisms
11. Most cells in higher animals retain their power of division except
B. nerve cells
C. Malpighian cells
D. germ cells
12. The organelles present in cells that are actively respiring and photosynthesizing are?
A. Golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum
B. nucleus and centrioles
C. mitochondria and chloroplast
D. lysosomes and ribosomes
13. which of the following is a characteristic of animal cell?
A. presence of chloroplasts
B. possession of a cellulose cell wall
C. Absence of large vacuoles.
D. presence of large vacuoles
14. The part of the cell solely responsible for respiration is the
D. golgi apparatus
15. Which of the following does not exist as a single free cell?
16. Viruses are considered to be living organism because they?
A. Possess transmittable characters
B. Moves from one place to another
C. Respond to stimuli
D. Ingests food materials
17. Which of the following does virus have in common with animal cells?
18. All living organisms
19. In which of the following tissues do the cells have the ability to divide?
20. where is energy produced in a cell?
21. Which of the following cell constituent is not common in both plant and animals?
D. Golgi apparatus
22. The function of ribosomes in cells is?
A. protein synthesis
B. starch synthesis
C. transport of materials
D. lipid storage
23. Which of the following structures is common to Euglena, white blood cell and amoeba.
B. cell wall
D. cell membrane
24. The organelle involved in tissue respiration is the
A. endoplasmic reticulum
C. golgi body
25. The membrane surrounding the vacuole in plants is called?
C. Nuclear membrane
D. endoplasmic reticulum
26. Which of the following plants is swollen shoot disease common?
27. The cilia in paramecium are used for ?
D. regulating food intake
28. which of the following is an organ?
A. Guard cells
C. Xylem bundle
29. Which of the following organism does not exist as a single free living cell?
30. An amoeba and an unlaid chicken eggs are ?
A. Animal tissues
C. single cell
31. Euglena may be classified as a plant because it
A. has chloroplast
B. has a gullet
C. lives in a pond
D. possesses a flagellum
32. A group of similar cells performing the same function is a?
A. an organ
B. a system
C. a tissue
D. an organelle
33. What is the level of organization in an onion bulb?
34. Which of the following is the simplest living organism?
35. The lowest level of organization in living organisms is
36. which of the following is the most complex according to their cellular level of organization?
37. The correct sequence of levels of organization starting from the lowest is
A. tissue – cell – organ – system
B. cell – organ – tissue – system
C. cell – tissue – organ – system
D. system – organ – tissue – cell
38. The cell component that is present in prokaryotic cell is the?
D. Nuclear envelope
39. The chromosomes of members of the kingdom monera are within the?
40. The bacteria type that are arranged in chains are the ?
41. which of the following groups of cells is devoid of true nuclei?
42. Amoeba moves by means of?
43. The swollen shoot disease of cocoa tree is caused by a ?
44. The organ which is sensitive to light in euglena is the?
B. pigment spot
C. large spot
45. In amoeba, osmoregulation is carried out by the?
B. food vacuole
C. contractile vacuole
46. The spores of mucus are dispersed by?
D. Explosive mechanism
47. An organism found on a bare rock surface has features of algae and fungi?
A. an epiphyte
B. a lichen
C. a bryophyte
D. a fern
48. An organism which exhibits extracellular digestion is?
49. A multinucleate body without internal cell boundaries is characteristic of
50. A plant which has a horizontal underground stem is what?
More on 100+ LIKELY JAMB BIOLOGY QUESTIONS
51. A plant which has a horizontal underground stem is what?
52. Which of the following is NOT characteristics of monocots plants?
A. Occurrence of secondary thickening
B. parallel venation
C. scattered vascular bundles
D. floral parts arranged in threes
53. Mosses, liverworts and ferns can be grouped together as?
A. are all aquatic plants
B. all grow in deserts
C. are seedless plants
D. have undifferentiated plant bodies
54. Spirogyra and mucor can be grouped together as Thallophyta because?
A. they have unicellular organism
B. their spores could be dispersed by wind
C. they are capable of living independent lives
D. their bodies are made up of thallus and filaments alternatively
55. Underground stems which grow horizontally through the soil are?
56. Which of the following is seed bearing?
B. Whistling pine
C. Algal filaments
57. Which of the following has cones?
58. In most true ferns sporangia are grouped into?
59. The term thallophyta refers to?
A. Ferns and Mosses
B. algae and fungi
C. mosses and liverworts
D. fungi and ferns
60. Double fertilization is a unique feature of
61 Spirogyra, Euglena and Chlamydomonas share many characteristics except?
62. In bryophytes sex organs are produced in the?
63. Which of the following is a non green plant?
64. A water medium is necessary for fertilization in
65. Alternation of asexual and sexual modes of reproduction is found in
A. blue-green algae
66. In corm food is usually stored in the?
67. Seed plants are divided into? comment below…
68. Plants that show secondary growth are usually found among the?
69. Which of the following is organism is multicellular?
70. A water medium is necessary for fertilization in>
71. The most abundant group of organism in the animal kingdom is?
72. Which one of the following animals is NEVER a secondary host of tapeworm?
73. In tapeworm, the suckers on the scolex are used for? comment down below
74. Which of these is not true of insects? The possession of
A. two pairs of antenna
B. jointed appendages
D. Three pairs of legs
75. Which of the following insects have incomplete metamorphosis during its life cycle
76. The two types of human tapeworm can be distinguished by the presence or absence of a
77. which of these animals is not metamerically segmented?
78. which of these worms is beneficial to Man?
79. Joint skeleton is absent in?
80. which of these animals is radially symmetrical?
81. The male cockroach differs from the female by having?
B. A pair of styles
D. A pair of cerci
82. which of the following is not a Xteristics for snails?
A. bilateral symmetry
B. Chitinous exoskeleton
C. Muscular foot
D. Soft unsegmented body in a mantle
83. The following organism are hermaphrodites except
84. The pedipalpi in spiders are used for
D. web spinning
85. Hydra removes undigested food by?
A. passing it through its anus
B. passing it through the mouth
C. means of contractile vacuole
D. egesting it through body surface
86. Which of the following insects undergoes incomplete metamorphosis
87. The soil swallowed by earthworm to form the worm cast is ground up in the ?
88. The cnidoblast cells found in hydra are used for
B. Offence and defence
C. locomotion and nutrition
D. Food collection
89. In snails, the hard calcareous shells are secreted by the
90. The organism that has hydrostatic skeletons
C. mosquito larva
91. The process of shedding the exoskeleton of an arthropod is known as?
B. Instar formation
92. An insect with mandible takes food by?
B. chewing and sucking
D. biting and chewing
93. Nematodes are more advanced than Platyhelminthes in that they?
A. Reproduce sexually
B. are at organ level of organization
C. are radially symmetrical
D. Have a gut with mouth and anus
94. Name some economic importance of cockroach> comment below
95. An example of poikilothermic organism is a?
96. Which of the following animal is cold-blooded?
97. Which of the following is not found in female agama lizard?
A. pre-anal pads
C. gular fold
D. nuchal crest
98. Fishes are cold-blooded because their body temperature is?
A. constantly low
B. constantly high
C. dependent on that of their surrounding
D. regulated at will
99. In which of the following organism is glycogen stored?
100. A feature which adapts birds to flight is the possession of
A. scally legs
B. light bones
C. two walking legs
D. a pointed beak
101. cold blooded animals are referred to as?
It will be updated by 12:00 noon 15/06/2021. please check back in thank you and success on your upcoming JAMB . Please let’s work together to attain success in JAMB. do well to drop your phone numbers thank you
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!