This is an good review about Ambrose Ali university in Ekpoma which is also known as AAU Kofa. This article was written in order to answer all the questions any student aspiring to study in this university might have.
However, we at Vast learners are here to give answers so that you will not make any mistake while making a choice of institution.
Areas that will be explained in this article are as follows:
- Brief description of A A U Kofa
- Courses being offered in the school.
- The admission process of AAU Kofa.
- The school fees of AAU kofa
AAU Kofa: About this institution.
Ambrose Ali university ekpoma ( A A U Kofa ) is a public university in Edo state, Nigeria. It was formerly called Bendel state university / Edo state university.
Their mission statement is to foster the growth of knowledge for the advancement of society while their vision statement is to be a center of excellence in teaching and research.
lets get into the main deal which are Courses being offered in the school, the admission process, screening process and the school fees.
AAU kofa courses.
List of courses being offered in AAU.
You can now check the list of courses above to get started with your application. It is the official list of courses we gathered.
The admission process of the school.
- The minimum age for entry into the institution is 16 years unless the candidate was certified as gifted.
- A student entering a tertiary institution must produce a letter of recommendation/ testimonial from the principal of his or her last secondary school.
- As a condition for admission, or re-admission, every student must produce a letter of reference from a person of reputable standing in the society who can vouch for the good behavior of the student.
However if you check the requirements mentioned above, they are the requirements that are expected of every student in Nigeria. In addition to the requirements above, below are more admission requirements by the school.
All candidates must possess S S C E/ N E C O/ G C E or other O LEVEL results in order to the admitted into the institution. Moreover, the results he or she presents must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in not more than two sittings.
The credit passes should include the core subjects which are the English language and Mathematics, and other Departmental and faculty requirements. For example, students in the science faculties should pass the relevant science subjects e.g Physics. Chemistry, biology and so on. In the same way, students in the art faculties should pass the relevant art courses e.g Literature, Government and so on.
Direct entry degree programmes:
Candidates that are applying for direct entry admission are expected to possess at least two (2) A Level results which are:
- N C E or equivalent ( at acceptable level).
- Diploma certificate (ND) at not less than merit grade in related areas.
- S S C E/ N E C O/ G C E and other O level results at not more than two (2) sitting with 5 credit passes including English language, Mathematics and other departmental requirements. ( see first section above for details regarding faculty and degree requirements).
- All candidates with O level results preceding 2011 must present the originals of their results and not the statement of results. The school made it clear that no case of awaiting results will be entertained. Therefore, if you are applying for A A U Kofa, you should make sure that all your results are ready before application and screening.
With the requirements, you will know if you are fit to apply and get admitted.
A A U kofa school fees
|OLD STUDENTS ONLY
||NEW STUDENTS ONLY
||FIRST INSTALLMENT PAYMENT
||SECOND INSTALLMENT PAYMENT
||Art, Social Sciences and Fine and Applied Arts
||Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration and Banking & Finance
||Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Education, physiology
||Engineering, Natural Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building
||Medical Laboratory Sciences, Anatomy, Nursing, Law and Accounting
||Institute of Education
||Acceptance F e e: (NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
||Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery)
||Matriculation Gown Fee
||Students’ Union dues
||AAU Student Welfare Assurance
||Library ID Card
||Use of Library / Library Guide Hand book
You should make sure you pay the fees at the accepted banks. to avoid problems. see the banks below:
||First Bank of Nigeria P l c
||Education and Agriculture
||Fidelity Bank P l c
||Natural Sciences and College of
Medicine and Management Sciences
|Zenith Bank P l c
||Engineering & Technology
||Eco Bank P l c
||Key stone Bank P l c
||UBA P l c
||Union Bank P l c
That is all for the review. I believe we have tried our best to explain everything in details. We are here for you. Ask questions in the comment box if you have. Then don’t forget to share to friends. You might help someone.
All the best.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!