List Of Courses Offered In Ahmadu Bello University ( ABU) Zaria
Now today we will be looking at this topic: List Of Courses Offered In ABU 2020/2021 And Their Cut-Off Mark. I know you on this page because you are looking for a list of courses offered in Abu Zaria. As an aspirant who is aspiring to be in Abu Zaria, there are some questions you need to ask. Questions like what are the ABU Zaria Courses, What are the accredited courses in ABU Zaria. What is the cut off mark for Ahmadu Bello University, What are the requirements for ABU Zaria?
Well if your in this page with this type of questions, you’re at the right place. We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU). To enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
The ABU has grown to become the largest and the most influential and diverse university in Nigeria. Consisting of eighty-two (82) Academic Departments, twelve (12) Faculties, and twelve (12) Research Institutes and Specialized Centres, the University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
List Of Faculties In Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU)
- Public and Business Administration
- Engineering, Environmental Design
- Biological and Physical Sciences
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- the Humanities
- Law and Social Sciences
List Of Courses Offered In ABU 2020/2021
- Business Administration
- L G & Development Studies
- Public Administration
- Agric Econs & Rural Sociology
- Animal Science
- Crop Protection
- Plant Science
- Soil Science
- African Languages and Cultures
- Theatre & Performing Arts
- Arts and Social Science Education
- Educational Foundation & Curriculum
- Educational Psychology & Counselling
- Library and Information Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Science Education
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Water Resources & Environmental Engineering
- Fine Arts
- Industrial Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Private Law
- Public Law
- Sharia Law
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Dental Surgery
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Nursing Science
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy)
- Traumatic and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmacognosy & Drug Development
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Biological Sciences
- Textile Science & Technology
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Theriogenology and Production
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology
- Veterinary Pathology and Microbiology
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Surgery and Medicine
Cut Off mark for all the ABU Zaria Courses
ABU JAMB cut off marks for 2020/2021 academic session is 180, therefore, candidates who get up to 180 are automatically eligible for internal screening Exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
ABU Cut Off Mark For Nursing/Medicine – 230 to 250
Ahmadu Bello University Cut Off Mark For Other Courses below
How to apply for Abu Zaria Post utme
ABU Zaria Requirement For Medicine 2020/2021
The Faculty of Medicine offers courses of instruction leading to the award of the degree MBBS degree. Candidates for admission into the program must have obtained the following qualifications:
- Passes at credits level in at least 5 Ordinary Level subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates entering into 100 level from School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) of ABU must in addition to the general O’Level requirements, have a good CGPA and must have at least a C grade in the pre-requisite subjects (Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
- Candidates seeking direct entry to 200 levels must have passed at I A/Level subjects in Biology Chemistry and Physic together with 5 O/level passes at credit level (including Biology, Chemistry, Physiology, English Language and Mathematics).
- Qualification is equivalent to (A) and (C) above such as London GCE O/Level and A/Level, Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB).
This all we have for this topic: List Of Courses Offered In ABU 2020/2021 And Their Cut-Off Mark.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 8 Average: 3.4]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!