IS AKSU POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: AKSU POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON aksu.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU is asking many questions about aksu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about aksu post utme registration portal. Most of Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU, aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the aksu post utme registration date made the aksu aspirants to be searching online for aksu post utme cut off mark, aksu latest news on admission, aksu portal 2021, aksu school fees, aksu admission list, aksu post utme portal, aksu supplementary list, aksu screening result, AKSU Post UTME Screening Result 2021/2022 | How To Check AKSU Post UTME Screening Result Easily.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
AKSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Akwa Ibom State University has scheduled its 2021/2022 post utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
Note: AKSU 2021 PUTME registration has been extended till 25th of September 2021. All candidates who are yet to register are advised to take advantage of the extension and complete their registration.
AKSU Post Utme 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- ONLY Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal) from Monday, July 27, 2021 to 25th of September 2021.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
UNIOSUN POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, July 27, 2021.
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- 2021 UTME result printout.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Degree, Diploma, NCE or A-level result certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Certificate of origin.
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital
- Print two (2) copies of AKSU Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as AKSU PUTME/DE screening Registration Card.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2021| Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the AKSU POST UTME screening details for 2021/2022 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: AKSU POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON aksu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our aksu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!