NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Programme For Undergraduate
I know so well that many out there are looking for 2019 scholarship programme. Well today am happy to inform you that NNPC/TOTAL National merit scholarship programme for undergraduate has begun. So this is good news for all those who wants to know if NNPC/TOTAL scholarship is out. You can now go online and apply for the scholarship.
Application form for the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship is currently available online.
The Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2019 National Merit Scholarship in conjunction with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The NNPC/TOTAL scholarship award is for all first and second year students of high institution. The aim of the scholarship is to assist the brilliant Nigerian student financially. The scholarship is for all courses.
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Benefit/Value
The scholarship Provides annual scholarship grants of Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000), to the successful candidate from their year of award to their final year in the institution.
To qualify for Total scholarship award consideration, applicants MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
a. Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply.
b. Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent need not apply.
c. 300 level students and above need not apply.
d. Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply.
How To Apply For NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship
If your qualified and interested in the scholarship and want to apply, Go to:
- NNPC/TOTAL scholarship website/portal by clicking here.
- Scroll down and click on the button that says click here to register/login.
- Then Start filling form by providing your details. (Information like Surname, first name , middle name, email and password).
NOTE: If you already have account scroll down and input your details and click on login.
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The deadline for application is 31st October 2018
Important Notes: This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme.
Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if they discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
Screening Test Details:
The Total Scholarship Award Selection Tests will hold on at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
- Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2018 at designated centers nationwide
- Candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to/from the Selection Test venue.
- Candidates is advised to choose a test center closest to them.
apply for Guinness undergraduate scholar ship
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!