IS BASU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: BASUG POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON basu.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASU) is asking many questions about basu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASU), start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about basu post utme registration portal. Most of Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASU) aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the sau post utme registration date made the sau aspirants to be searching online for basu post utme Screening result checker 2020/2021, basu result portal, basu result, basu login, basu post utme latest news, basu post utme 2020/2021, 2020/2021 basu admission news, basu post utmecut off mark, BASU Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021 | How To Check BASU Post UTME Result Easily.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
BASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Bauchi State University, Gadau has scheduled its 2020/2021 post utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry
BASU Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 points and above in theUTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
BASU POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
2. Create account
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020/2021 | Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the BASU POST UTME screening details for 2020/2021 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: BASU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON basu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our basu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!