2020/2021 Bingham University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Now today we will be looking at this topic: 2020/2021 Bingham University Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening Form.
Are you a student who just finished secondary school? Are you asking about the Bingham University? Do you want to know the list of courses offered at Bingham University?
Do you want to know how to purchase the post Utme/Direct Entry form? you’re at the right place, I have compiled for you the procedures or acquiring the 2020/2021 Bingham University Post Utme/Direct Entry Form.
Read:JAMB Subject Combinations For Accounting 2020/2021
Read below very careful to know the Procedures On purchasing the form.
This hunt of knowing the 2020/2021 Bingham University Post Utme/Direct Entry Screening Exercise has made their aspirants to be searching online for:
Post Utme Screening Date For Bingham University, Requirements For Bingham University Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, How To Apply For Bingham University Post Utme/Direct Entry Form.
However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
We can’t start discussing about Bingham University Post Utme/Direct Entry form without knowing more about the Bingham University.
In the year 2005, due to the poor development in Nigeria education sector, Bingham University was established by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to aid proper education system.
The main goal is to produce morally and intellectual individuals to promote the society.
Bingham University Post Utme
The school management of Bingham University thereby request that candidates who meet the school criteria, although didn’t select the school as one of their choices can apply for the screening exercise.
But the aspirant must first do a change of Institution through jamb and select Bingham.
Read:JAMB Subject Combinations For Business Administration 2020/2021
Bingham University Degree Courses.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Survey
- Facultyof Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical
- Laboratory Science
Bingham University Admission Requirements.
- All candidates must have taken the 2020/2021 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 160.
- The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits. Mathematics and English inclusive at not more than two (2) sittings.
The JAMB cut-off marks for programmes in Bingham University are as follows:
Other Programmes- 160
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form.
- Obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- An A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
Read:JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine And Surgery 2020/2021
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form.
Suitable aspirants are to obtain Post Utme forms online through the University’s website. Also it can it can be obtained at any of the designated banks listed below.
Payment fee– N2000 (Non-refundable)
Banks for payment
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Gowans Microfinance Bank:
- A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564.
Forms can also be obtained directly from the University’s Bursary Department using Point of Sale Terminals (POS).
Guidelines For Payment
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
- Visit any of the above listed Banks and pay for admission form.
- Obtain a 12-digit PIN to be used in filling and printing out the Form (Protect the details on the printout as confidential).
- Visit the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission to register.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
- Alternatively, you can use your ATM card to pay on our website using interswitch webpay.
- You are able to make online payments using any interswitch enabled Cards (Verve prepaid Cards, Visa or Master Card).
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
- Visit the Bursary Department at the University’s main campus, Karu and make payment using your ATM Card.
- A 12-digit PIN will be issued to you.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following No: 08032613576, 08030408344 or e-mail us at:
[email protected], or [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] with the following details.
- Teller No.
- First Name
- Last Name
- phone number
- Details of the problem(s) encountered.
- Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Print hard copy of submitted forms.
Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day.
Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online.
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online.
- Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online.
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission.
For further enquiries, please call: 0803 608 7049 or 0803 972 0636.
For the benefits of other aspirants, share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram WhatsApp or any social media handle, drop your account numbers for more enquiries.
Yobe State University | YSU DEPARTMENTAL AND JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
BOWUNI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Bowen University.edu.ng
JAMB Subject Combinations To Study Law 2020/2021
EUI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON edouniversity.edu.ng
JAMB Subject Combinations To Study Law 2020/2021
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!