IS Covenant University Post UTME FORM 2021/2022 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: Covenant University Post UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON covenantuniversity.edu.ng. Many Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State (UC), is asking many questions about Covenant University post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Covenant University start selling their Covenant University registration form, Is Covenant University post utme form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about Covenant University post utme registration portal. Most of Covenant University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the Covenant University post utme registration date made the Covenant University aspirants to be searching online for Covenant University 2021/2022 post utme , Covenant University 2021 post utme past questions, Covenant University 2021/22 post utme , Covenant University post utme cut off mark, Covenant University 2021 post utme new date, Covenant University 2021/22 post utme portal, Covenant University 2021/22 post utme form 2021, Covenant University 2021 post utme date , Covenant University Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online | covenantuniversity.edu.ng. However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
COVENANT UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2021/2022 LATEST NEWS
This is to inform the general public that Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State (UC) has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
Please note: the final screening exercise has been scheduled for July 5, 6, 12 and 13th respectively
COVENANT UNIVERSITY POST UTME 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form.
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2021/2022 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2021 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
Please note, the final screening exercise has been scheduled for July 5, 6, 12 and 13th respectively.
There will be a Computer-based screening which will take place at three locations:-
- Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State.
- Faith Academy, Km 26, Abuja-Keffi express road, Autabalefi, Goshen Abuja.
- Winner’s Chapel, D-Line, opposite Fruit market, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
2021/2022 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: Covenant University Post UTME FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON covenantuniversity.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our Covenant University aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!