IS DELSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: DELSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Delsu.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Delta State University (delsu), is asking many questions about unijos post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will delsu start selling their post utme registration form, Is delsu post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about delsu post utme registration portal. Most of Delta State University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the delsu post utme registration date made the delsu aspirants to be searching online for delsu post utme 2020/2021, delsu post utme form 2020, delsu post utme past questions, delsu postutme form for 2020/2021, delsu post utme 2020,delsu post utme cut off mark for all department, delsu post utme date 2020, is delsu post utme form for 2020 out, DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Delsu.edu.ng | DELSU Admission news,
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Delta State University has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 delsu post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
DELSU Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made Delta State University first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
DELSU POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to visitwww.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020 | Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the DELSU Post UTME screening details for 2020/2021 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: DELSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON delsu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our delsu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!