IS ACU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: ECU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON ECU.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Edwin Clarke University (ECU), is asking many questions about ECU post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will ECU start selling their post utme registration form, Is ECU post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about ACU post utme registration portal. Most of Edwin Clarke University (ECU) aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the ECU post utme registration date made the ECU aspirants to be searching online for ACU post utme 2020/2021, ECU post utme 2020 result, ECU school fees, ECU post utme result checker, ECU admission portal, ECU student online registration, ECU admission list 2020/2021, ECU admission list 2020/2021, ECU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, ecu.edu.ng | ECU Admission News.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
ECU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Edwin Clarke University has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 ECU post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, book mark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
ECU Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made the University their first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
ECU POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates could obtain and process forms for any of the above programmes through any of the following means:
- By hand at the University campus or at any of the University Liaison Centres.
- By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ngto fill and submit online application form.
- In all cases, duly completed forms are to be submitted with two passport photographs, photocopies of JAMB score slip (for 100 level programme only), ‘O’ level results, credentials for direct entry and screening/documentation fee payments teller of N2,000 from any of the following banks:
Account Name: Edwin Clark University
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account No: 1014022279
Bank Name: UBA
Account No: 1018657909
Bank Name: GTBank
Account No: 0171183354
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020/2021 Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the ECU Post UTME screening details for 2020/2021 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: ECU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON acu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our kust aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!