Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Admission Form for 2020/2021
Today we will be looking at this topic: Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form for 2020/2021.
This article will look at Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form for 2020/2021.
Are you an Aspirant of Federal Polytechnic Ede?
Are you asking for the Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Admission Form for 2020/2021?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy Ede Poly HND Admission Form?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form.
It has been noted that the need for knowing about Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Form has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For Federal Poly Ede HND Form.
How to partake in Federal Polyt Ede HND Admission programme.
Furthermore date For Ede Poly HND Admission Forms.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
Federal Poly Ede HND
This is to notify Federal Poly Ede aspirants that HND Admission Forms for 2020/2021 is out.
Federal Poly Ede HND Courses – Full Time.
Below are the following programmes available on Full-Time basis only for two academic sessions.
1. Computer Science.
4. Applied Chemistry.
5. Physics with Electronics.
7. Hospitality Mgt.
8. Leisure and Tourism Mgt.
10. Banking and Finance.
11. Business Admin and Mgt.
13. Office Technology and Mgt.
14. Architectural Technology & Mgt.
15. Building Technology.
16. Quantity Surveying.
17. Estate Mgt.
18. Electrical/ Electronics Engr Tech (Power & Machine, Electronic & Telecom Engr Tech (Option).
19. Civil Engr Tech (Structures).
20. Computer Engr.
Entry requirements for higher national diploma (HND) programmes:
Application for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programs will be needed to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma with a minimum of lower credit in the relevant Field.
Also five relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- The credit passes must include English and Maths.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training).
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post ND Industrial Experience.
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes.
- Aspirants applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview.
- All Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing.
- It is a must for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Reg Number used for their ND programs.
How To Purchase Federal Poly Ede HND Form.
- Application forms for HND FULL TIME Progammes fee is Ten thousand Naira.
- Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
- Payment should be made using any Remita Payment methods.
- (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
- Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
- HND Screening Examination will hold a date to be announced later.
- Closing Date: 31st October, 2020.
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address.
- Examination grade, Industrial training date, JAMB Reg number and other relevant details.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and phone number while filling the forms online.
- Aspirants for HND must have National Diploma in the same discipline.
- With a minimum of a Lower Credit gotten from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions.
- Plus a minimum of One year post-National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization.
- In some cases, candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the ND with minimum of 2yrs Post ND Industrial work experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
- Our help lines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
Ede Poly ND (RPT & DPT) Admission Form for 2020/2021
Federal Poly Offa ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021
ABUAD Postgraduate Courses for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Year.
TASUED Postgraduate Courses for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
JABU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!