IS FUNAI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: FUNAI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Funai.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (funai), is asking many questions about funai post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking are, When will funai start selling their post utme registration form, Is funai post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about funai post utme registration portal. Most Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the funai post utme registration date made the funai aspirants to be searching online for funai post utme 2020/2021, funai post utme past questions, funai post utme cut off mark, funai postutme result, funai post utme past questions pdf, funailatest news, funai portal, funai admission list, FUNAI Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, funai.edu.ng | FUNAI Latest News.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
FUNAI Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 funai post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, book mark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
FUNAI Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
FUNAI POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of N2,000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng.
- Click on the QUICK LINKS or ADMISSION Menu items.
- Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application sub-menu item
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip,
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020 Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the FUNAI Post UTME screening details for 2020/2021 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: FUNAI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON funai.edu.ng . So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our ebsu aspirant group kindly drop ur whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!