Today we will be looking at this topic: How To Print Out JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022. Many candidates are having issues on how to print out jamb admission letter. The good news is that joint admission and matriculation board(JAMB), have made printing of admission letter available online in the jamb portal.
In this article am going to teach you how to print out jamb admission letter. So kindly read through to understand and be able to do it on your own without going to cyber.
I hope you know what admission letter means? If not, admission letter is a document offered by JAMB. It shows that you have been offered admission into the University of Nigeria. It also contains your personal information(Data) that is full name, the institution and course you have been admitted into, your address, your passport photograph, duration of your course of study, terms and conditions that govern your admission. See how to print it out below.
How To Print Out Jamb Admission Letter 2021/2022
1. Go to jamb efacility website @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
Before you can be able to use Jamb registration facility you have to be a user that is (having a jamb profile). To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button.
if you’re existing user input your email address and password
2. When your logged in, in your dashboard click on admission letter.
3. Once you select the admission letter icon, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
4. Once payment is completed, and you click the continue button.
you will be asked to provide
1. Year of Exam and
2. JAMB Registration Number.
After you, you will also be asked whether to print admission letter(3) or to send as an email (4).
I prefer to send as an email which u can reprint anytime. Thanks.
This is all i have for this topic: How To Print Out JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022. If you have other questions please don’t hesitate to use the comment section.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!