IMSU POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS OUT ?
Now today we will be looking at: IMSU POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS OUT | APPLY ON Imsu.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Imo state University (Imsu), is asking many questions about imsu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will imsu start selling their post utme registration form, Is imsu post utme form for 2019 out?. Some is even asking about imsu post utme registration portal. Most of Imo State University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the imsu post utme registration date made the imsu aspirants to be searching online for imsu post utme 2019/2020, imsu post utme exam date, imsu post- utme cut- off mark, www.imsu.edu.ng/post utme, imsu post utme form 2019, imsu post utme 2019/20, imsu post utme portal, imsu post utme form 2019/2020, IMSU Post UTME 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Imsu.edu.ng | IMSU Latest Admission News. However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Imsu Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that IMSU Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility screening dates, application cost and other relevant details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Application cost is N2000.
The Imo State University, owerri online registration for the aptitute test for prospective candidates seeking admission into all courses/ programme’s for 2018/2019 academic year will commence from 17th July, 2018 and end on 30th July 2018.
The examination which has been scheduled to take place on Monday 13th August and end on Saturday 18th August 2018, is for candidates who chose Imo State University as first choice and scored 180 and in joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB).
In addition, candidates must posses at least 5 (five) credit level passes in their relevant 0ʼLevel subjects including English language and mathematics.
NOTE: The Examination is “COMPUTER BASED TEST” (CBT).
Imsu departmental cut off mark
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020 SCREENING EXERCISE
A). Visit the University website – www.imsu.edu.ng
B). Click on “Prospective students”
C). Click on “Apply Here” under 2018 /2019 academic year PUTME application.
D). Enter your JAMB registration No.
E). Click on submit button to generate INVOICE.
F). Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated Payment Invoice number.
The Banks are:
– Zenith Bank
– IMSU Microfinance Bank
– First Bank
– Imo State Microfinance Bank.
– Fidelity Bank and
The payments can only be made at the shortlisted banks in Owerri.
- – Return to the application page and insert your Jamb registration number again
- – Enter your confirmation order pin gotten from the bank
- – Proceed with the completion of the form
- – Correctly enter your O’level results
- – Confirm your entries
- – Submit your application
- – Print your acknowledgement slip
- – Await announcement from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
- 1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
- 2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- 3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
- 4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- 5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight 30th July, 2018.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2019| Read Here
2019/2020 IMSU Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: Imsu POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS OUT | APPLY ON imsu.edu.ng . So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our imsu aspirant group kindly drop ur whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!