Jamb Admission Status Checking Portal
Jamb admission status can now be checked online via jamb admission checking portal. The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board has opened the portal for checking jamb admission status for 2018/2019 academic session. Jamb Admission status checking portal is free for all candidate.
Question like how can i check my jamb admission status? Has jamb start giving admission? How can i accept or reject an admission offer? is asked by jamb candidates.
Today In this article i will teach you how to check your jamb admission status without problem. It is going to be easy that you can use your mobile phone to check it without going to any cybercafe.
However the issue has been fixed the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of jamb admission status for the 2018 academic session.
The good news is that the jamb portal is free and can be easily accessible using mobile phone I.e You can use your android phone to check your admission status now without going to any cyber-cafe using the below procedure .
How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2018/2019 On Jamb Portal
1. Log on to or visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
2.Input/ enter your email address and password and click login.
3. If you successfully login, your home page(dashboard) will show up(appear). then scroll down and select check Jamb admission status.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column and and click check Jamb admission status.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps
1: Visit jamb e facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility .
2: Log in with your email(username) and password.
3: Scroll down, Locate and click on check UTME/DE admission status on caps.
4: On the left panel click on check jamb admission status.
See guides on how jamb caps work to be able to accept or reject admission offer.
After jamb admission status -accepting or rejecting admission offer next is to print admission letter.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted
NOTE: if your school of choice have not released their admission list, it will read admission in progress check back later. If you see this just be patient and check often till you see admitted. Ensure you accept the admission on time to avoid any complications.
How To Accept And Reject Admission On Jamb Portal
- If a candidate is offered admission, his/her admission status will show “ADMITTED” together with the institution admitted in and the course giving to he or she.
- Once a candidate sees admitted in his/her admission status, he or she is required either to accept or to reject the admission.
- Once you accept the admission, your admission quest is over as you will no longer be available for other schools’ admission consideration.
- On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools who have free admission slots for admission consideration.
- NOTE the first thing that shows in your admission status before been admitted is admission in progress, that means your admission is been processed so keep calm and continue checking.
Hope this article helped, If you have any other issue drop it in the comment box below.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!