JAMB Change of Course/Institution/ Data correction for 2021/2022
Today we look at the topic: JAMB Change of Course/Institution/ data correction for 2021/2022.
Is JAMB Change of Course/Institution/ Data correction for 2021 out?. How can I change incorrect data I uploaded during my registration? How can i be successful at changing my course/Institution?.This are the questions asked about jamb result.
Many jamb candidates ask this type of questions. Some also ask about jamb portal to check the result.Well if you are among those who ask this type of question and your reading this post, you at the right place. In this post am going to teach everything about JAMB Change of Course/Institution/ Data correction for 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- Who is Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction for?
- JAMB Changeable Data.
- JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2021
- JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2020 Downward
- JAMB Correction of Data Procedure for Candidates who have lost their SIM cards
Who is Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction for?
Change of course & Institution is for students who wrongly registered Jamb. Other cases might be of the fact that A pupil did not score up to the desired score in his/her UTME.
JAMB Changeable Data 2021/2022
The following corrections can only be done once :
- Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or error in the arrangement, e.g. Surname, Firstname or Lastname.
- Date of Birth Correction: This applies to those who might have forged their dates or want to tally their age with their documents.
- Passport Correction:This is Important for Identification and School clearance.
- Gender Correction: documents like birth certificate may be required.
- State/LGA Correction:You maybe required to get a letter from your local Government or still Get a valid LGA Certificate.
- Profile Correction.
The following corrections can be done three times :
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This allows candidates to apply for a change of course or Institution (Correction can only be done three times with separate payments).
Notice: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc., cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only). It is advisable you take more than that amount
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure (2021 candidates)
The following are steps/procedure one should follow for data correction/change of course & Institution (for 2021 candidates):
Step 1 : Go to JAMB portal at
Step 2 : Login with your Email and Password.
Step 3 : Click on ‘Registration (2021 only) from the list of services on the left side.
Step 4 : You will be asked to select an option from the two correction options,Select anyone of your choice.
Step 5 : After that you’ll be asked to Make payments, click on “Make new payments”
Step 6 : click continue to payment If you’re satified with the fees(can be be negotiated)
Step 7 : After payment visit the closest JAMB office to complete your data correction
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure (2020 candidates and older)
The following are steps/procedure one should follow for data correction/change of course & Institution (for 2021 candidates and older)
Step 1: Visit JAMB E-facility portal at Jamb online platform
Step 2: Login with your Email and Password.
Step 3: Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2021 Downward) from the list of services on the left side.
Step 4: From the drop-down Menu, select the one you wish to correct, E.g. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
JAMB Correction of Data Procedure for Candidates who have lost their SIM cards
For students who lost their sim cards the following steps below will aid you do your data correction.
- The candidate must approach any of the JAMB Offices in person (not by proxy) as this service can only be carried out in JAMB Offices/Professional Test Centres (PTCs) Nationwide;
- At the JAMB Office, the candidate should supply any of registration number, email and GSM number which the candidate used to register for the UTME or DE;c. The JAMB Official attending to the candidate directs the system to RESEND the OTP through email;
- The candidate goes and prints a copy of the email which contain the OTP;
- The candidate affixes a copy of his/her passport photograph to the printed email and presents it to the JAMB Official;
- The JAMB Official, after confirming that the same person whose picture is affixed on the printed email is the same person whose picture is displayed on the screen proceeds to complete the correction of data.
- A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s affixed passport must be retained at the JAMB Office for any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with OTP sent through email.
This is all we have for this topic: JAMB Change of Course/Institution& Data correction for 2021/2022
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!