Are you aware that before registering for Jamb 2021, you must create Jamb profile. Jamb profile creation is the the first step to take in 2021/2022 jamb utme registration. Other steps are Buying of Jamb e-pin registration, jamb registration, mock examination, Jamb cbt examination, Jamb result and Admission. So any candidate who intend to sit for the forthcoming jamb 2020 utme examination, Must create a profile on jamb portal.
What Is Jamb Profile
I know most of the new candidate who is registering for 2021 jamb for the first time, don’t know anything about jamb profile, talkless of knowing how to create one. So jamb profile is an account on jamb portal containing information about a candidate who is registering for 2021 jamb. This jamb profile creation will enable he/she to be able to pay for jamb registration pin. Using your jamb profile you can be able to do many things on jamb portal which includes. Examination center checking,checking of admission status, viewing and printing of jamb result, printing of admission letter.
Create Jamb Profile Now
I know most of jamb candidate thinks that is very hard to create jamb profile, That’s the reason why they run to cyber cafe and dash them money. why do you dash out your money? what is it to create jamb profile, is nothing other than creating an account with jamb which stores your information. Am glad your are here, after today you will be able to create jamb profile by yourself, even with mobile phone.
How To Create Jamb Profile For 2021/2022 Jamb Utme
To create your 2021 jamb profile, you can use three options. Any one you use is very good. So today i will guide you on how you can use the three options in creating your 2021 jamb profile.
The three options are as follows:
- Sending SMS/Text Message
- Through Jamb website.
- Using Jamb Android Application.
if you already have a profile/account on the official JAMB portal, you may be required to create another profile, mainly because of verification. All newly created accounts will get a JAMB PROFILE CODE sent to every new profile created starting today.
Please take note that this JAMB REGISTRATION CODE sent by JAMB is what you are expected to take to the CBT Centre during registration, so you can be completely registered and recognized by the education body. The only conflicting issue we have is if JAMB will be making this code available for profiles that have already been created, we will surely update you on this.
How To Create Your Jamb Profile Via SMS/Text Message
To successfully create your profile using cellphone ( Test/SMS) follow the steps on this guide.
- Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
- One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
- To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
How To Create Jamb Profile On Jamb Portal
Please, to create your account, we advice that you use a Computer System, Laptop to to do so. However, if you want to do it on your mobile device, please avoid using OperaMini, Google Chrome serves better.
To successfully overcome the first step, you need to have a valid email. You certainly should have an account with either YahooMail or Gmail. They are the acceptable Mailing service for this registration. If you don’t have a Gmail account click here to create one.
Now that you know what Jamb profile is all about, the following steps will help you create Jamb profile successful.
- Visit the Jamb Official website by clicking here
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email.
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was pachal, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth….
Please make sure you crosscheck all the information you provided, before proceeding to sign up. If you decided to change any of the details you filled in, it may Cost you money, Time and stress to do so. So carefully and wisely cross check the information you provided.
- Once you are sure of all the information you provided, you can proceed and click on “Sign Up”.
- Yes!!! Your account creation is successful. Your JAMB profile account will be created immediately. You should see a message on the portal that reads
- “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
- You can click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new profile and get a feel of how this new upgrade from the jamb body works.
How To Create Jamb Profile Using Mobile Application
JAMB Profile Creation is also possible using an application that JAMB Introduced for 2021 JAMB registration.
The steps on how to Successfully create jamb Profile using JAMB Mobile Application can be found by below.
- Download the JAMB Mobile Application Here.
- Install the App you downloaded in step one above
- Open the Jamb Application and you will see something like the Image Below.
- Click On SIGN UP
- Enter your Email Address
- Confirm Your Email Address
- Click on the 3rd Line and Select any Security question you can be able to remember
- Note: The Security Question will help you while logging in or for resetting your Password.
- Enter A Secret Answer to your Question
- Confirm The Secret Answer you Entered Above
- Click Continue
- On the Next page, enter a Password and Confirm it
- Enter your Basic Details, Date of Birth and Confirm your Date Of Birth
- Enter Your Country, State of Origin and Local Government Area of Origin
- Click Sign Up.
Congratulations, you have successfully created your JAMB PROFILE.
The following is worthy to note for 2021/2022 jamb profile creation
- If you are to create this profile, I advise you use High END mobile phone or a COMPUTER SYSTEM to do so.
- If you would like to use your mobile device, please DO NOT USE OPERA MINI. Sometimes mobile opera mini doesn’t load the local government area and other fields.
- If you have used opera mini already and it worked for you, then you are good to go.
- Make sure you login to your profile to ensure there is no mistake before you proceed to get the E-pin. This is very important.
- Ensure to use the same email used to create your profile in getting the Jamb E-PIN.
- Enter your surname and other names correctly.
- It is advisable you create your profile yourself or be 100% present during the process.
- If you are to pay someone for it, pay less than #500.
I am sure that by now you can be able to create your jamb profile without any problem or running to cyber cafe. If you want any information about 2021/2022 jamb registration, drop your number in the comment box.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!