Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Commerce 2020/2021 For UTME Candidate
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Commerce 2020/2021 for UTME Candidate. Are you 2020/2021 jamb candidate? Are you asking questions like, what are the Jamb recommended textbooks for Commerce. Which textbook will i read to score very high in my jamb Commerce 2020. This questions is what most of jamb utme candidate 2020 is asking. Well its good to ask such a question, because its only serious and intelligent student who wants to pass his or her 2020 jamb can ask such question. My advice to all the candidate preparing to write Commerce in this coming jamb, should read well. Reading well is making use of jamb 2020 syllabus for Commerce with the recommended textbooks for physics. I know so well the if you prepare well with this two things added with jamb Commerce past question you will score very high in Commerce. So if your looking for Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Commerce 2020/2021, vastlearners.com will provide you with every detailed information you need.
This hunting of knowing jamb recommended textbooks for Commerce 2020/2021 made science utme candidate to be searching online for: jamb recommended textbooks, best Commerce textbook for jamb, Commerce books to read for jamb, jamb English novel, download invisible teacher English textbook, jamb recommended books for Commerce, jamb use of English, Commerce textbooks pdf. However if your one of the students searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Jamb subject combination for all subject
Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Commerce 2020/2021
Below i will be listing out the names of the Commerce textbooks recommended for 2020 jamb examination. Its not listing it out for you that will pass you in the exam. it is you making good use of this books to study. This Jamb Commerce recommended textbooks serves as a guideline to success so make you of it wisely.
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and College, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
- French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
- Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
- Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplifiedfor SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.
This is all i have for this Topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Commerce 2020/2021 For UTME Candidate. I hope that with this you can do well in your Commerce examination. in case of any questions or help contact Mr paschal by dropping your questions in the comment box. For those who wants to join Jamb 2020 whatsapp group for easy update drop your number in the comment box also. Thanks…..
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!