Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Music 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate
Now today we will be looking at this topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Music 2021/2022 for UTME Candidate. Are you a 2021/2022 jamb candidate? Are you asking questions like, what are the Jamb recommended textbooks for Music? Which textbook will i read to score very high in my jamb Music 2021? This question is what most of jamb utme candidate 2021 is asking. Well, its good to ask such a question because its only serious and intelligent student who wants to pass his or her 2021 jamb can ask such a question. My advice to all the candidates preparing to write Music in this coming jamb should read well. Reading well is making use of the jamb 2021 syllabus for Music with the recommended textbooks for Music. I know so well the if you prepare well with these two things added with jamb Music past question you will score very high in Music. So if your looking for Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Music 2021/2022, vastlearners.com will provide you with every detailed information you need.
This hunting of knowing jamb recommended textbooks for Music 2021/2022 made science utme candidate to be searching online for jamb recommended textbooks, best Music textbook for jamb, Music books to read for jamb, jamb English novel, download invisible teacher English textbook, jamb recommended books for Music, jamb use of English, Music textbooks pdf. However, if your one of the students searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Jamb subject combination for all subject
Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Music 2021/2022
Below i will be listing out the names of the Mathematics textbooks recommended for the 2021 jamb examination. It’s not listing it out for you that will pass you in the exam. it is you making good use of these books to study. This Jamb Mathematics recommended textbooks serve as a guideline to success so make you of it wisely.
- Akpabot, S. E. (1986) Foundation of Nigerian Traditional Music, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (1958) Rudiments and Theory of Music, London.
- Cole, W. (1969) The Form of Music, London: The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- Echezona, W. W. C. (1981) Nigerian Musical Instruments, Enugu: Apollo Publishing Ltd.
- Ekwueme, L. (1993) Choir Training and Choral Conducting for Africans, Lagos: Lenaus Advertising and Publishing Company.
- Holst, I. (1963) An ABC of Music, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hosier, (1961) Instruments of the Orchestra Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hunt, R. (1960) Elements of Music.
- Inanga, A. (1993) Music for Secondary Schools Vols. I and II, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Kamien, R. (1990) Music: An Appreciation, London: McGraw – Hill Publishing Company.
- Kennedy, M. (1985) The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music, (Third Edition), London: Oxford University Press.
- Kitson, C. H. (1978) Elementary Harmony Book 2, London: Oxford University Press.
- Kofoworola, Z. O. And Lateef, Y. (1987) Hausa performing Arts and Music, Lagos: Nigeria Magazine.
- Lovelock, W. (1953) A Concise History of Music, London: Bell and Hyman.
- Lovelock, W. (1996) The Rudiments of Music, London. G. Bell and sons Limited.
- Machlis, J. (1977) The Enjoyment of Music, New York: W. W. Norton.
- Mensah, A. A. (Undated) Folksongs for Schools, Accra.
- Morris, R. O. (1974) The Oxford Harmony, Vol. I, London: Oxford University Press.
- Nketia, J. H. (1974) African Music, New York: W. W. Norton Company.
- Palmer, K. (1965) Teach Yourself Music, London: The English University Press Limited.
- Reed, H. O. (1954) Basic Music: A Basic Theory Text, New York: 19, N. Y. Mills Music Inc.
- Taylor, E. (1989) The Guide to Music Theory, London: The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music.
- Warburton, A. O. (1955) Graded Music Course for Schools, Books I – III, London: Longman.
This is all i have for this Topic: Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Music 2021/2022 For UTME Candidate. I hope that with this you can do well in your Music examination. in case of any questions or help contact Mr paschal by dropping your questions in the comment box. For those who want to join Jamb 2021 whatsapp group for easy update drop your number in the comment box also. Thanks…..
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!