JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine And Surgery 2020/2021
Today we will be looking at this topic: JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine And Surgery 2020/2021 | UTME & DE. Many jamb aspirants is asking many questions online, many called me and was asking how they can combine or how they can choose courses to write in their 2020/2021. For how many weeks thats the question am receiving from many of you. Now why am i writing this post? My main aim is to show you 2020 Jamb subjects combinations. And also teach you how to choose subjects that will match the courses you have in mind, whether Science, Art or Education. So if your among those who called or who are searching online for 2020/2021 Jamb subjects combinations your now at the right place. Vastlearners will feed you with all the information you need. Do you want to Study Medicine and Surgery in any Nigerian University? Are you about to write jamb and you want to choose medicine?, this post contains jamb subject combination for medicine and surgery.
This hunt of knowing the 2020 Jamb subjects combinations made all the 2020/2021 jamb candidate to be searching online for jamb brochure for medicine and surgery, jamb score for medicine, waec subjects for medicine and surgery, courses in medicine and surgery in nigeria, jamb cut off mark for medicine and surgery 2020, what are the subject needed for medicine, jamb cut off mark for medicine and surgery 2020/21, jamb cut off mark for medicine and surgery in university of ibadan.
However if your one of the jamb candidate searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post
without wasting much of your time lets get back to the business of today which is JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine And Surgery 2020/2021
As a matter of fact, this article will give you insights concerning
- Medicine And Surgery O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Medicine And Surgery Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Medicine And Surgery UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Medicine And Surgery.
Please read the Medicine And Surgery programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry regist
Therefore without wasting much time, lets get straight to the JAMB subject combination as well as WAEC subject combination for Medicine And Surgery
But before that, lets get to see the List of Universities that offer Medicine And Surgery in Nigeria.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Medicine And Surgery.
Direct Entry Requirement for Medicine And Surgery:
- (i) A Level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Zoology in addition to the UTME requirements. (ii) BSC, BOS, etc in relevant programme.
UTME Requirement for Medicine And Surgery:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Jamb UTME Subject combination for Medicine And Surgery:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
(i) ABSU – all candidates no matter their mode of admission are required to have ‘O’ level or its equivalent with credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at one (1) sitting.
(ii) ABSU, AAU and OOU accept Degree in related programme.
(iii) UNIABUJA requires DE candidates to fulfil the UTME requirements.
(iv) UNIBEN accepts
a) at least three (3) ‘A’ level passes not more than C or a minimum of 12 points in Biology or Zoology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than one (1) sitting.
b) at least a Second Class Upper Division from a recognised University in either B.Sc Biological Sciences or B.Sc. Medical Sciences.
(v) BINGHAM and UNIPORT – No Direct Entry
(vi) BSU, IMSU and LASU accept a good Honours degree minimum of Second Class Upper in relevant programme.
(vii) UNICAL accepts Degree not below a good Second Class Lower Division in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Nursing Science, Medical Laboratory, Biology, Zoology or Chemistry. Does not accept IJMB for Direct Entry.
(viii) EBSU accepts B.Sc Second Class Upper Division in any Biological Science plus ‘0’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at one (1) sitting.
(ix) UNILORIN accepts B.Sc Second Class Honours in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology and other Basic Science programme. Also accepts a minimum aggregate of 13 points.
(x) UNILORIN accepts minimum aggregate of 13 Points. Accepts B.Sc. Second Class Upper Division in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology.
(xi) UNI JOS requires DE candidates to fulfil the UTME requirements.
(xii) UNILAG accepts
a) JUPEB/‘A’ level passes in Physics Chemistry and Biology.
b) B.Sc. first class/second class upper in programmes such as Physiology, Biochemistry, Physiotherapy, Ophthalmology, Pharmacology and Zoology.
(xiii) LASU requires a minimum of C in each of the subjects and will consider a Bachelor of Science with a minimum of second class upper division.
(xiv) LAUTECH accepts ‘A’ level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Zoology plus the UTME requirements to be considered for admission into 200 level.
(xv) NDU accepts
a) ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics with a minimum of 10 points at not more than two (2) sittings.
b) a B.Sc. with a minimum of second class upper division in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics and Botany.
(xvi) OAU accepts B.Sc. with a minimum of second class upper division in relevant programme (Sciences).
(xvii) OOU and UNICAL accept degree in Science not below Second Class Lower Division
(xviii) UDU, UNIMAID and EBSU accept ‘A’ level pass in Mathematics in lieu of Physics.
(xix) UNIOSUN accepts
a) a minimum of 10 points in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Zoology at ‘A’ level or equivalents.
b) first degree in relevant Biomedical Sciences Medical, paramedical, Biological, Chemical or Physical Sciences with not less than second class upper division.
Universities offering Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- ECWA Bingham University, New Karu
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Ibadan (UI), Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (OSUMS)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo.
Okay, This is the little I can say on Jamb subject combination for medicine and surgery 2020/2021. Feel free to ask any questions using the comment section below.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!