JAMB Subject Combinations For Business Administration 2021/2022
Today we will be looking at this topic: JAMB Subject Combinations For Business Administration 2021/2022 | UTME & DE. Many jamb aspirants is asking many questions online, many called me and was asking how they can combine or how they can choose courses to write in their 2021/2022. For how many weeks that is the question am receiving from many of you. Now why am i writing this post? My main aim is to show you 2021/2022 Jamb subjects combinations. And also teach you how to choose subjects that will match the courses you have in mind, whether Science, Art or Education. So if your among those who called or who are searching online for 2021/2022 Jamb subjects combinations For Business Administration your now at the right place. Vastlearners will feed you with all the information you need. Do you want to Study Business Administration in any Nigerian University? Are you about to write jamb and you want to choose law?, this post contains jamb subject combination For Business Administration.
This hunt of knowing the 2021 Jamb subjects combinations for made all the 2021/2022 Economics jamb candidate to be searching online for jamb subject combination for Business Administration 2021, jamb subject combination for Business Administration 2021/22, subject combination for Business Administration in lasu, jamb score for Business Administration , subject for Business Administration student, subject combination for Business Administration in unilag, subject for Business Administration student in secondary school, jamb brochure for Business Administration .
However if your one of the jamb candidate searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post
without wasting much of your time lets get back to the business of today which is JAMB Subject Combinations For Business Administration 2021/2022
As a matter of fact, this article will give you insights concerning
- Business Administration O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Business Administration Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Business Administration
- Business Administration UTME Subjects Combination;
Please read the Business Administration programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Therefore without wasting much time, lets get straight to the JAMB subject combination as well as WAEC subject combination for Business Administration .
But before that, lets get to see the List of Universities that offer Business Administration in Nigeria.
Universities Offering Business Administration in Nigeria.
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- ECWA Bingham University, New Karu
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Ibadan (UI), Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (OSUMS)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements For Business Administration
Below is the Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Business Management in faculty of Administration.
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
- AAUA accepts ND upper credit in relevant programmes or HND lower credit plus the UTME requirements.
- AAUA requires ‘A’ level pass in Economics or Business Administration.
- ABU accepts two (2) ‘A’ Level/IJMB passes in Management/Social Science subjects, one of which must be in Economics.
- ABUJA accepts two (2) ‘A’ level credit passes in Economics, Commerce, NCE or ND at upper credit level or ten (10) points in IJMB in relevant subjects in addition to the ‘O’ level requirements.
- ADSU – As in Public Administration.
- AUN same as in Finance
- EBSU accepts HND, NCE/ND pass at merit/credit level in relevant programmes in addition to ‘O’ level requirements. ND must be at upper credit level.
- ESUTECH accepts ND in relevant programmes within the Faculty into 200 level in addition to the UTME requirements.
- ED-DUTSINMA requires two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Economics and Mathematics or any Social Science subject. It also requires ND/NCE with good grades in Business Management from a recognized institution.
- JOS accepts ND lower credit, DELSU and BAYERO (upper credit) in relevant programmes.
- LAGOS requires Very good passes in three (3) JUPEB/’A’ Level subjects: Economics and any two (2) of Financial Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography and Mathematics.
- MCPHERSON accepts
a) JUPEB/IJMB/ATS (Final) of ICAN or approved equivalent in related
b) AIB or other professional qualifications in relevant programmes.
- MADONNA, EBSU and COOU accept ND lower credit, AIB and Degree/HND in relevant programmes.
- NASARAWA accepts HND at lower credit, AIB or other Professional qualifications in relevant programmes or IJMB in relevant subjects not below the ten (10) points.
- OOU accepts NCE/ND/HND.
- OOU, EVANGEL and UYO –Same as in Banking and Finance.
- PHC – No Direct Entry
- PLASU accepts
a) degree in any programme provided the candidate meets the ‘O’ level requirements
b) HND lower credit in relevant programmes, with the ‘O’ level requirements,
c) ND lower credit in relevant programmes, with the ‘O’ level requirements.
d) IJMB minimum of seven (7) points with passes in relevant subjects, with the ‘O’ level requirement.
e) PLASU does not accept university diplomas and other diplomas not accredited by the relevant accrediting bodies.
- RSUST, IGBINEDION, EKSU and BSU – as in Accountancy.
- UDU – as applicable to Accounting.
- UNIZIK accepts Mathematics but notGeography. requires applicants to possess the UTME requirements.
- UNN accepts
a) AIB or other Professional qualifications and HND in relevant programmes.
- UNN requires two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Economics and any other subject.
- UYO accepts HND lower credit ND upper credit in relevant programmes.
- WELLSPRING accepts ND, NCE, IJMB, NABTEB ‘A’ level, HND passes at credit/lower credit level in relevant subjects/programmes in addition to the ‘O’ level requirements.
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Below is the UTME REQUIREMENT COMBINATION for Business Management in faculty of Administration.
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
- AAUA requires two (2) other ‘O’ level credit passes in any of Commerce, Accounting, Geography and Government.
- ABU requires five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, Economic, Mathematics and any other two (2) subjects.
- ABUJA and COOU accept Commerce In lieu of Economics
- AUN same as in Finance.
- EBSU, RSUST and PHC -Same as in Accountancy.
- FED-DUTSINMA accepts five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes to include: English Language, Mathematics, Economics/ Entrepreneurship/ Commerce/ Marketing and any two (2)
- LAGOS requires ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any two (2) of Financial Accounting, Government, Geography, CRS/IS, Business Management.
- PHC does not accept commercial subjects.
- PLASU – Same as in Accounting.
- PLASU accepts Commerce or Principles of Accounts In lieu of Economics.
- UNIZIK accepts a pass in Economics
- UNIZIK accepts English, Mathematics and any three (3) relevant subjects.
- UNN – As in Banking and Finance.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Below is the JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Business Management in faculty of Administration.
English Language(*), Mathematics, Economics and one (1) other subject.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
- ABU requires Economics, Mathematics and any Management or Social Science subject.
- AUN same as in Finance
- EBSU and RSUST: Same as in Accountancy.
- EVANGEL accepts Mathematics or Economics plus any two (2) relevant Arts or Social Science subjects.
- FED-DUTSINMA requires Mathematics, Economics/Commerce and any other Social Science subject.
- LAGOS requires English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any one (1) subject from Science, Social Science or Arts.
- OOU – the third (3rd) subject should be a Social Science subject.
- UNIZIK- Economics is not compulsory.
- UNN, COOU and UYO –Same as in Banking and Finance
Okay, This is the little I can say on JAMB Subject Combinations for Business Administration 2021/2022. Feel free to ask any questions using the comment section below. Also If you want to join our 2021/2022 jamb aspirant group kindly drop your whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks
JAMB Subject Combinations for Medicine And Surgery 2021/2022
JAMB Subject Combinations for Law 2021/2022
JAMB Subject Combinations for Pharmacy 2021/2022
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!