JAMB Subject Combinations To Study Law 2020/2021
Today we will be looking at this topic: JAMB Subject Combinations To Study Law 2020/2021 | UTME & DE. Many jamb aspirants is asking many questions online, many called me and was asking how they can combine or how they can choose courses to write in their 2020/2021. For how many weeks thats the question am receiving from many of you. Now why am i writing this post? My main aim is to show you 2020 Jamb subjects combinations. And also teach you how to choose subjects that will match the courses you have in mind, whether Science, Art or Education. So if your among those who called or who are searching online for 2020/2021 Jamb subjects combinations to study law your now at the right place. Vastlearners will feed you with all the information you need. Do you want to Study Law in any Nigerian University? Are you about to write jamb and you want to choose law?, this post contains jamb subject combination to study law.
This hunt of knowing the 2020 Jamb subjects combinations made all the 2020/2021 jamb candidate to be searching online for jamb subject combination for law 2020, jamb subject combination for law 2020/21, subject combination for law in lasu, jamb score for law, subject for law student, subject combination for law in unilag, subject for law student in secondary school, jamb brochure for law.
However if your one of the jamb candidate searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post
without wasting much of your time lets get back to the business of today which is JAMB Subject Combinations To Study Law 2020/2021
As a matter of fact, this article will give you insights concerning
- Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Law.
- Law UTME Subjects Combination;
Please read the LAW programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Therefore without wasting much time, lets get straight to the JAMB subject combination as well as WAEC subject combination for Law
But before that, lets get to see the List of Universities that offer Law in Nigeria.
Universities Offering Law In Nigeria 2020/2021
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State
- University of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- ECWA Bingham University, New Karu
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- University of Ibadan (UI), Igbinedion University Okada
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Kogi State University Anyigba
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Madonna University, Okija
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU)
- Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (OSUMS)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements For Law.
Direct Entry Requirement for Law:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- (ii) NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower).
UTME Requirement for Law:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics
UTME Subject combination for Law 2020/2021
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
Okay, This is the little I can say on JAMB Subject Combinations To Study Law 2020/2021. Feel free to ask any questions using the comment section below. Also If you want to join our 2020/2021 jamb aspirant group kindly drop your whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!