Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year for ND Full-Time/Regular
Today we will be looking at this topic: LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year for ND Full-Time/Regular.
This article will look at Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year for ND Full-Time/Regular.
Are you an Aspirant of Lagos State Polytechnic?
Are you asking for the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for ND Full-Time/Regular Form?
Also, do you want to know the date to buy LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for ND Full-Time/Regular?
You are at the right place.
So I made details of Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Year for ND Full-Time/Regular has made students to be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements For LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021.
How to partake in LASPOTECH ND Programme.
Furthermore date For LASPOTECH Post UTME Form.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
This is to notify Lagos State Polytechnic
aspirants that Post-Utme Form for 2020/2021 is out.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2020/2021 UTME.
And also scored the minimum UTME score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained JAMB.
LASPOTECH ND Courses.
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
Application fees will not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list.
- Agricultural and bioenvironmental engineering (Full Time).
- Agric technology (Full Time).
- Architectural technology (Full Time).
- Art and industrial design (Full Time).
- Banking and finance (Full Time).
- Building technology (Full Time).
- Business administration and management (Full Time).
- Chemical engineering (Full Time).
- Civil engineering (Full Time).
- Computer engineering (Full Time).
- Computer science (Full Time).
- Electrical/electronic engineering (Full Time).
- Estate management and valuation (Full Time).
- Fisheries technology (Full Time).
- Food technology (Full Time).
- Horticulture (Full Time).
- Hospitality management technology (Full Time).
- Leisure and tourism (Full Time).
- Mass communication (Full Time).
- Mechanical engineering (Full Time).
- Mechatronics (Full Time).
- Office technology and management (Full Time).
- Quantity survey (Full Time).
- Science lab. technology (Full Time).
- Statistics (Full Time).
- Urban and regional. Planning (Full Time).
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Form.
- Procedure for the screening exercise:
- Candidates are to make an online payment of N2,000.
- This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges by clicking the “Pay Online” button below.
- Return to the application portal,and click the continue application link.
- You will be required to login with your UTME and surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, upload photograph and enter O-Level and UTME results details.
- Read the application form preview carefully before final before final submission.
- Print out the application form and admission screening slip and await further communication from the Polytechnic.
Aspirants are to make an online payment of N2,000.00.
The fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
1.All Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng.
Follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment.
Fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
i. Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar.
ii. Fill the profile form.
iii. Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
iv. Click on “Continue”.
v. Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment).
vi. Complete the application form as appropriate.
2. Every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photo of not more than 22kb.
3. Then Enter his/her UTME Score.
4. Input his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). Thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s).
5. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button.
6. Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date.
7. Print out the admission screening result while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
The Application exercise closes 21st August, 2020.
All candidates are not required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
e-mail:** [email protected]
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
Top 10 Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2020
LASU DEPARTMENTAL AND JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
Niger Delta University (NDU) Jupeb Admission Form 2020/2021 Pre-Degree
TASUED Postgraduate Courses for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form For 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
IFOTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!