IS LUTH HEALTH OFFICERS FORM 2021/2022 OUT
Now today we will be looking at: Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH)Community Health Officers Course Admission Form for 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON luth.org.ng. Many aspirant of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital is asking many questions about LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form for 2021/2022 . Some of the questions they are asking is, When will LUTH start selling their Community Health Officers Course Admission Form for 2021/2022 , Is LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form for 2021 out?. Some is even asking about LUTH Community Health Officers Course registration portal. Most of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form for 2021/2022 is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form for 2021 registration date made the LUTH aspirants to be searching online for LUTH CHO Course Admission Form for 2021/2022 registration portal, LUTH CHO Course Admission Form for 2021/2022, LUTH CHO Course Admission Form for 2021/2022 Is Out Online | luth.org.ng.
However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
LUTH CHO COURSE ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that LUTH COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS COURSE ADMISSION has scheduled its 2021/2022 screening exercise for candidates who applied for the Luth community health Officers Course Admission
LUTH COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS COURSE ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022, ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the LUTH OHC School their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made the University their first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
LUTH COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS COURSE ADMISSION 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net. Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, click on Lagos University Teaching Hospital, then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORMS:The payment receipt should be presented at the School’s Administrative office, LUTH, Idi – Araba, for collection of the application form.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:Completed application forms with photocopy of credentials and two passport photographs should be returned in an envelope addressed to the: Coordinator, (CHO Training School), LUTH, P.M.B. 12003, Idi -Araba, Lagos and submitted at the address stated above.
- How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2021| Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus, five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include English Language, Biology/Health Science, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Community Health Extension Workers with 5 years experience and five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Physics and Chemistry
- Applicants must be registered with the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a valid practice licence.
This is all we have for this topic: LUTH Community Health Officers ADMISSION FORM 2021/2022 IS OUT | APPLY ON
luth.org.ng . So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our kust aspirant group kindly drop ur whatsapp number in the comment section. thanks.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!