Today, I will be teaching you how to withdraw money from Fiverr to Payoneer. But before that, I want to introduce you to a new site where you can learn helpful computer skills and start making money. You should visit Siitgo and learn a computer language like React Native or Flutter. That way you can easily earn from Fiverr building apps for clients, easy!
So, this will take us back to the reason why you’re here which is to learn how to withdraw Fiverr funds.
Most of you making money from Fiverr don’t know how to withdraw their money using Payoneer. Some of the questions Fiverr users are asking are how to withdraw money from Fiverr, how to withdraw money from Fiverr buyer account, how to withdraw money from Fiverr to Payoneer, how to withdraw money from Fiverr to PayPal, how to withdraw money from Fiverr balance.
However, I will teach and guide you on how you can withdraw money from your Fiverr account into your local account. There are four(4) ways you can withdraw your money from Fiverr account to your local account. They are:
- Through Paypal
- By Payoneer Direct Bank Withdrawal
- Fiverr Revenue Card
- Direct Bank Deposit.
Easy Way To Withdraw Money From Fiverr To Payoneer
Below i will be guiding you on how to withdraw from Fiverr to Payoneer, so follow the steps to be able to do it on your own.
- You will need to create a Payoneer account first and foremost. If you already have an account, then skip this process. But, if you haven’t, then we have you covered. You can create your Payoneer account here easily. After this is done, let’s see step two.
- Log into your Fiverr account. When you do, to the top right, you will see the option for “SELLING”. Click on it.
- Next, you will see EARNINGS”. This is where all your income is placed. Click on it.
- Under the earnings, you will see some withdrawal options before you. Simply click on “Bank Transfer”.
- In this next stage, you will be prompted to do phone verification. The major essence is to ensure your fund is not withdrawn by an unauthorized source. So, a code will be sent to your phone number, the one you used in verifying your Fiverr account.
- once you have entered this code, click on “SUBMIT CODE”.
- once this is done, you will be sent an email by Fiverr to link your Fiverr & Payoneer account.
- Open your email and click on the link. This link will take you to Payoneer login page.
- So, log in to your Payoneer account using your account details. From there, you should confirm if you really want to link both accounts.
- Once this process is completed, another message will be sent to your email informing you of your decision to link both accounts.
- So, to get this money withdrawn, simply login back into your Fiverr account. Click on the earnings and select bank transfer again.
- Since your account has been linked already, you will be guided to withdrawal your funds into your Payoneer account without stress.
Fiverr Withdrawal Terms
To use these strategies well listed above, you MUST meet up with two major terms and conditions.
You must have a minimum of $20 before this transaction will go through.
You will have to pay $3 charge for each transaction. However, there may be additional fees depending on your location and currency.
With the above guides and explanation, i strongly believe that you have learnt how you can withdraw your money from Fiverr account to Payoneer.
This is all I have for this topic: Easy Way To Withdraw Money From Fiverr To Payoneer.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!