2018 SNEPCo Scholarship
Am to inform all those who is asking When snepco scholarship will be out? That snepco schorarship application form is finally out. Do you know about spepco scholarship? No? ok the Shell Petroleum Develoment Company Of Nigerian Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers second year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
SNEPCo Scholarship Aim
Their aim is to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of Nigerian Youths.
SNEPCo Scholarship Type
The scholarship is for undergraduates only.
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Material Engineering
Social and Management Science:
The deadline of application and the Examination date is not yet announced, so bookmark this page for update don’t be left out.
Eligibility For SNEPCo Scholarship 2018
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Have gained admission into accredited University in Nigeria, during 2017/2018 academic session.
- Must have a minimum of seven(7) O level credit including MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH.
- Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 – 5.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records).
Scholarship Worth: Annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: For full duration of the course.
Guides On How To Apply For SNEPCo Scholarship 2018
In this guide am going to teach you how to successfully apply for snepco programme. so read carefully, if you have any question ask me in the comment box.
1.All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
2. Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com
and to provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
3. A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
4. University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
5. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
6. ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
7. Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
8. Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
9. The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
10. The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OM). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.
11. For more datails visit Shell Development Official website or Download Pdf for more Details
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!