I don’t really know why we see mathematics as a very hard subject. If you ask students to name a subject that they found difficult in school, the answers you will get from 89% of them is MATHEMATICS. Why is math so difficult to many of this students?
I have done my research and found out that is us that makes math difficult for us. Have you asked yours self what is the word difficult. Difficult according to Dictionary.com is defined as -“not easily or readily done; requiring much labor, skill, or planning to be performed successfully; hard:” Hope you grabbed something from this definition. With this definition you can see that math only needs effort and time to perform well. Lets look at the definition of MATHEMATICS because some of us don’t really know the meaning of this word, WIKIPEDIA defines math as “knowledge, study, learning”) includes the study of such topics as quantity, structure, space, and change. Mathematicians seek and use patterns to formulate new conjectures; they resolve the truth or falsity of conjectures by mathematical proof.
In this article am going to give you reasons why i think MATHEMATICS is very easy. All this i wrote in the beginning was just an introduction, So read through very carefully and try to understand and if any question drop it in the comment box below.
Reasons Why I Think Mathematics Is Very Easy
- Math have one formula try to understand the steps and it will be very easy for you.
- Mathematics is the only subject you can score 100%, just solve with full steps and you will get your full mark, it is not like English and other subject that teachers do check spellings and different mistake.
- Math is only subject you can stay in noisy place and read.
Math is very simple is just for you to have the mind set and work hard towards making good grade in it.
How can i study Math to make good grade?
Mathematics is a subject that students need to put more effort and study more often. But the truth is that student hate studying math because they have made up their mind that math is difficult, that no matter how hard you study you will still fail. These is the reason while i went in research and found this tips which is going to help you in studying math and solving many problem.
- Putting more effort in practicing math daily: As we all know we don’t just read math like English, Math need practice that is: when your reading try solving 5 to 10 question in each of the topic you come across because each problem has its own characteristics and it’s important to have solved it in numerous ways before tackling the exam.
- Asking questions in the lecture hall: Asking question do help a lot in mathematics. When a lecturer/teacher is the class try to ask he/she question on the area you didn’t understand. With these he/she can explain to you well and make you understand before going inside the exam hall.
- Create a mathematics dictionary: These dictionary is not like English dictionary, it will be like note that you write down all the meaning of math terms you come across, even short cut for easy remembrance.
- Get a personal tutor or math teacher: This teacher can be your follow students who knows and understand better than you. He/she can help you during your study time.
I am sure by now u have learnt a lot that can help you to upgrade and improve in your mathematics. am still compiling more on mathematics tips and problem solving, So bookmark this page for the next update. You can also join our forum to contribute more about mathematics tips by clicking here . if you found this article helpful help and share with your friends who need it and if any question drop it in he comment box.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!