IS RSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: RSU POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS OUT | APPLY ON rsu.edu.ng. Many aspirants of RIVER State University, is asking many questions about rsu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will River State University start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about rsu post utme registration portal. Most of RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY, aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the rsust post utme registration date made the rsust aspirants to be searching online for rsust post utme cutoff mark, faculties inrivers state university of science and technology, rsust admission news, rsust departmental cut off mark 2020/2021, rsust latest news, rsust admission list 2020/2021,rivers state university of science and technology school fees, www.rsu.edu ng, RSUST Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out , Rsu.edu.ng | RSUST Admission News, then you can see that you are not alone.
However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
RIVERS Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Rivers State University has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
RSU Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
RSU POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the RSU Post UTME screening details for 2019/2020 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: RSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON rsu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our RSU aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!