IS UNIABUJA PART TIME ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNIABUJA PART TIME ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON UNIABUJA.edu.ng . Many aspirant of University of Abuja, (uniabuja), is asking many questions about uniabuja part time admission form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will uniabuja start selling their part time admission form, Is uniabuja part time admission form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about uniabuja part time registration portal. Most of University of Abuja aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the part time admission form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the uniabuja part time admission registration date made the uniabuja aspirants to be searching online for uniabuja part time admission form 2020/2021, uniabuja part time admission form 2020/21, uniabuja 20/21, is uniabuja part time admission form out for 2020/2021, uniabuja part time admission date 2020, is uniabuja part time admission result out, uniabuja part time admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, uniabuja.edu.ng | UNIABUJA Admission News.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNIABUJA PART TIME ADMISSION Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that University of Abuja has scheduled its 2020/2021 PART TIME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
UNIABUJA PART TIME ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made the University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
UNIABUJA PART TIME ADMISSION FORM 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Only online applications will be accepted for admission and that accessing and completing the online application form is subject to payment of application form fee of N10000.00 via REMITA through the official portal of the University of Abujawww.ioe.uniabuja.edu.ng.
On no account should an applicant pay cash to any individual on behalf of the University or generate RRR and pay cash to any bank on behalf of the University.
No student or applicant should directly visit REMITA PORTAL for any payment into the University of Abuja Account except through the official portal of the University mention above.
All payments must be e-payment via REMITA through the official portal of University of Abuja as mention above. The university will not be responsible for any wrong payment that does not comply with our guide lines.
This is to safe guard the University funds and protect students and applicants from cyber criminals. Insist on using your mobile phone number during e-payment in oder to get response direct from REMITA at the end of any successful transaction
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020/2021 | Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the UNIABUJA PART TIME ADMISSION screening details for 2020/2021 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNIABUJA POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON uniabuja.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our absu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!