Are you looking for where you will get the latest update on uniben jupeb programme. Do you ask questions like what is uniben jupeb school fees and acceptance fees. In this article, I will give you all the information you need to know about uniben jupeb programme. Including list of courses offered in uniben jupeb and all the requirements you need.
About UNIBEN JUPEB Programme And Description
I know you want to go to jupeb programme because your friend told you or that your tired of staying at home, without knowing anything about it.
ABOUT– The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
DESCRIPTION– Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are broken into four courses labeled 001, 002, 003 & 004 with each candidate taking six courses per semester making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. In addition, candidates will also take at least two general studies courses (one per semester). Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E & F). The general studies to be chosen by each candidate will be based on general courses relevant to the field of study.
UNIBEN JUPEB Programme Admission Requirements
For admission into the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by departments and faculties of choice.
- Candidates seeking admission into the JUBEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics.
- not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
All the combinations above meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, etc.
UNIBEN JUPEB SCHOOL FEES
The JUPEB programme school fee is different from centre to centre and to university to university so also are private JUPEB centres. We are going to give you the average school fees of JUPEB with this breaking down. Once you print the JUPEB Form out, you will see the original fees for your desire JUPEB centre.
- The Application/ JUPEB Form = #15,000
- The Hostel fee (optional) #40,000.
- The School fees plus the examination fee is = #170,000.
- The textbooks and other laboratory materials = #15,000.
The sum total of the JUPEB school fees plus the application fee is #255,000.
UNIBEN JUPEB PROGRAMME COURSES
Arts & Humanities
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Visual Arts
Management & Social Sciences
- Business Studies
- Agricultural Science
How To Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Programme
Interested candidates are to purchase UNIBEN JUPEB application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercialbank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website, Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2018/2019 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Related: how to check UNIBEN admission list
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!