IS UNIBEN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNIBEN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Uniben.edu.ng. Many aspirant of University of Benin (uniben), is asking many questions about uniben post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will uniben start selling their post utme registration form, Is uniben post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about uniben post utme registration portal. Most of University of Benin aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the uniben post utme registration date made the uniben aspirants to be searching online for uniben post utme form 2020/2021, uniben post utme cut off mark, uniben post utme past questions, uniben post utme 2020, is uniben post utme form out for 2020/2021, uniben post utme 2020/21, uniben 2020/2021 post utme, uniben post utme 2020/2021, UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Uniben.edu. However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that University of Uniben has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 uniben post utme form is currently available for purchase.
UNIBEN Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
Candidate must have the following;
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the 2020 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
UNIBEN POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH
RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to
follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application
GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any
commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on Friday 2nd August, 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
UNIEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by midnight of 29th July, 2020 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 29th July, 2020). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 29th July, 2020 will not be screened.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!