IS UNIOSUN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNIOSUN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON uniosun.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Osun State University, UNIOSUN) is asking many questions about uniosun post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Osun State University, UNIOSUN start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about uniosun post utme registration portal. Most of Osun State University, UNIOSUN , aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the sau post utme registration date made the sau aspirants to be searching online for uniosun post utme cut off mark, uniosun latest news on admission, uniosun portal 2020, uniosun school fees, uniosun admission list, uniosun post utmeportal, uniosun supplementary list, uniosun screening result, UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Result 2020/2021 | How To Check UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Result Easily.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Osun State University has scheduled its 2020/2021 post utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entryv.m
Note: The deadline is Friday, 16th October 2020.
UNIOSUN Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160.
However, candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Political Science
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
UNIOSUN POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal viahttp://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later thanFriday 6th September, 2019.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2019/2020 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2019/2020 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at12.00 noon on Friday 9th August, 2019.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2018| Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the UNIOSUN POST UTME screening details for 2019/2020 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNIOSUN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON uniosun.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our buk aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!