Are you looking for where you will get the latest update on unizik jupeb programme. Do you ask questions like what is Unizik jupeb school fees and acceptance fees. In this article, I will give you all the information you need to know about unizik jupeb programme. Including list of courses offered in unizik jupeb and all the requirements you need.
About UNIZIK JUPEB Programme And Description
I know you want to go to jupeb programme because your friend told you or that your tired of staying at home, without knowing anything about it.
ABOUT– The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
DESCRIPTION– Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are broken into four courses labeled 001, 002, 003 & 004 with each candidate taking six courses per semester making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. In addition, candidates will also take at least two general studies courses (one per semester). Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E & F). The general studies to be chosen by each candidate will be based on general courses relevant to the field of study.
UNIZIK JUPEB Programme Admission Requirements
For admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe university and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by departments and faculties of choice.
- Candidates seeking admission into the JUBEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics.
- not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
All the combinations above meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in Nnamdi Azikiwe university and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, UNIBEN, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, etc.
UNIZIK JUPEB SCHOOL FEES
The JUPEB programme school fee is different from centre to centre and to university to university so also are private JUPEB centres. We are going to give you the average school fees of JUPEB with this breaking down. Once you print the JUPEB Form out, you will see the original fees for your desire JUPEB centre.
- The Application/ JUPEB Form = #15,000
- The Hostel fee (optional) #40,000.
- The School fees plus the examination fee is = #170,000.
- The textbooks and other laboratory materials = #15,000.
The sum total of the JUPEB school fees plus the application fee is #255,000.
UNIZIK JUPEB PROGRAMME COURSES
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- French/Literature/CRS (FLCRS)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Music/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (MLCRS)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Government (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Government (MEG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Government (BAG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Accounting (BEA)
- Government/Economics/Accounting (GEA)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
How To Apply for UNIZIK JUPEB Programme
1. Visit: portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb
2. Click on create profile. Enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Email, Phone number etc. and click on SUBMIT. A Registration number and password will be generated for you. Print or copy out both the Registration number and password for login and click on Finish to be redirected to the login page.
3. Enter the Registration Number as your username and the password as your password, and click on LOGIN.
4. Click on STEP ONE, click on Generate RRR. Your registration number name, email, phone number and application form fee of 15,000 naira will be displayed. Click on GENERATE.
5. Print out your invoice and proceed to bank to make the required payment of 15,000 naira. The account number is the RRR number on your invoice
6. Visit the portal 2 hours after your bank payment, login with your Registration number and your password.
7. Click on STEP TWO, click on Confirm Payment. Your registration number, name, e-mail and phone number will be displayed. Enter the RRR number and click on VERIFY PAYMENT. You will see a notification: “payment verification successful” or “Transaction pending”. If your payment verification is successful proceed to (8), else retry (7) until the payment verification is successful.
8. Click on STEP THREE, click fill application form, fill out the application form and click on SUBMIT
9.Print out your acknowledgment slip:
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Applicants into 2018/2019 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2019 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms closes on Friday, 26th October, 2018 at 11.59 pm.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!