This is to inform all candidates that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session via the UNN Admission List 2018/2019 (merit).
All candidates admitted into the university must accept the admission on the JAMB CAPS portal before proceeding with acceptance fee payment. Those who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
UNN Admission List 2018/2019
We wish to inform all candidates who took part in the UNN Post UTME screening exercise that the UNN Admission List 2018/2019 has been released. The released UNN admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University and the department into which they are offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.vastlearners.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2018-2019-PRIMARY-ADMISSION-FOR-PUBLICATION.pdf” icon=”DOWNLOAD LIST” target=”true” nofollow=”false”]DOWNLOAD LIST[/button]
NOTE IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST WAIT FOR SECOND LIST.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
If this was useful please share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and whatsapp.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!