IS YSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: YSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON ysu.edu.ng. Many aspirants of Yobe State University, Damaturu, is asking many questions about YSU post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Yobe State University, Damaturu, start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about YSU post utme registration portal. Most of Yobe State University, aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. It’s very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the ysu post utme registration date made the ysu aspirants to be searching online for Yobe State University YSU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021, yobe state university courses, yobe state university medical college, yobe state university cut off mark, yobe state university faculty of law, ysu 2020/2021 admission, university of yobe, ysu direct entry 2020/2021, ysucut mark.
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
YSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Yobe State University, has scheduled its 2020/2021 post utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry
YSU Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least,prior to the Post-UTME screening.
YSU Available Courses.
|ARTS AND EDUCATION
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
YSU POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2020/2021 admission commences immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August, 2020.
- Departmental screening will be conducted between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2020.
- Scratch card for registration is obtainable at non-refundable fee oftwo thousand naira (N2,000:00) only payable into:
- Yobe State University account Number 2032343287 at First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum branches.
- Access Bank account number0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
- Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before departmental screening
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020/2021 | Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates who wrongly applied for inappropriate programmes such as Education arts; Education Science; Education Social Science; Arabic & Islamic Studies; Sociology and Anthropology and Biological Sciences must also visit JAMB portal to change to more appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates should change to B A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History /Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A. Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc. Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the programme is Biology; and
- B. Sc, Sociology instead of Sociology and Anthropology.
- All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Candidates must print their originalJAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
- Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted (i.e. 2017-2020).
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: YSU POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON ysu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our ysu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!