UI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Ui.edu.ng. Many aspirants of UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (UI), is asking many questions about Ui post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will ui start selling their post utme registration form, Is ui post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about ui post utme registration portal. Most of UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the ui post utme registration date made the ui aspirants to be searching online for ui post utme 2020/2021, ui post utme 2020/21, ui post utme date, ui post utme result, ui post utme past questions pdf, ui post utme syllabus, ui post utme form 2020, how to pass ui post utme, University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Ui.edu.ng. However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that your not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Click here to download UI post utme past question for science and art from 2005 till date.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions.
The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended when it is announced. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 ui post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, book mark this page or subscribe to our mail list to get alert when the form is out.
Ui Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made University of Ibadan their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- The general cut-off mark is 200
- University of Ibadan requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
UI POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
(a) Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Afolabi Mary. The screening fee is N2,000.00.
This should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail Address should be quoted at the point of payment.
University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME | Payment Options
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card;
- Cash at bank using the printout from the portal to make payment at the bank; and
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration Number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
(b) Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
(c) Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
(d) Please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(e) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear, without glasses and cap/head-tie or cover.
(f) Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
(g) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020 | Read Here
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UI POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON Ui.edu.ng . So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our Ui aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!