IS UNN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: UNN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON unn.edu.ng. Many aspirants of the University Of Nigeria Nsukka (unn), is asking many questions about unn post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will unn start selling their post utme registration form, Is unn post utme form for 2020 out?. Some is even asking about unn post utme registration portal. Most of University Of Nigeria Nsukka aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale.
This hunt of knowing the unn post utme registration date made the unn aspirants to be searching online for unn post utme screening form 2020/2021, unn post utme 2020/2021, unn post utme past questions, unn post utme cut off mark, unn post utme portal, unn post utme date 2020, unn latest news on admission, unn post utme syllabus, UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News. However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
Click here for UNN post utme past questions from 2005 till date….
UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that University Of Nigeria Nsukka (unn)has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
UNN Post Utme 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made University Of Nigeria Nsukka their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- The general cut-off mark is 200.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2020 | Read Here
UNN POST UTME 2020/2021 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration will soon commence.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
2020/2021 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: UNN POST UTME FORM 2020/2021 IS OUT | APPLY ON unn.edu.ng. Am happy to inform all the patient aspirant of Unn that the form is out. If you want to join our unn aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!